Yari is a weapon from Act III in Shadow Fight 2. It is the last coin weapon in Act III, unlocked at level 18 along with the Sapphire Fang. It is used by the fighter Mongoose and his ninja counterpart.
- Spear Slash: The character thrusts the spear forward.
- Spear Double Slash: The character thrusts the spear forward, then steps forward and thrusts the spear forward once more.
- Spear Strong Slash: The character leaps forward and thrusts the spear forward.
- Spear Super Slash: The character bends down as they thrusts the spear forward twice, then dashes forward while thrusts the spear forward.
- Spear Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot, bends down, and thrust the spear upwards.
- Spear Upper Slash: The character bends down, then steps forward and thrust the spear upwards.
- Spear Low Slash: The player pulls the spear backwards, steps forward, and thrust the spear downwards.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Spear Double Slash||Punch, Punch|
|Spear Strong Slash||Forward+Punch|
|Spear Super Slash||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Spear Spinning Slash||Backward+Punch|
|Spear Upper Slash||Up+Punch|
|Spear Low Slash||Down+Punch|
- The word "yari" is the term for spear, or more specifically, straight-headed spear.