Widow's Fans are a boss weapon in Shadow Fight 2. They can obtained by defeating Widow again in Eclipse mode. The fans function like Swords from Act II, except for their super slash. Some of their attacks are also slightly stronger than any other swords. They have variable stats and enchantment power depending upon the player's level. They are enchanted with the Lifesteal Enchantment. The formula for the power of the Lifesteal enchantment is as follows:
- $ [3639 / 100 * level + 105] $
Attack Overview Edit
- Fans Slash: Character bends forward and swings a fan horizontally.
- Fans Double Slash: Character bends forward, swings one fan horizontally, and swings the other fan horizontally.
- Fans Heavy Slash: Character steps forward, bends forward, and swings a fan downward.
- Fans Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot while swinging a fan horizontally.
- Fans Upper Slash: Character swings a fan horizontally at an upward angle.
- Fans Super Slash: Character bends forward, steps forward, swings one fan downward, steps forward, swings the other fan downward, and throws both fans forward, which return to him/her.
- Fans Low Slash: Character pivots on one foot, kneels, and swings a fan horizontally.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Fans Stance||Start of Fight|
|Fans Double Slash||Punch, Punch|
|Fans Strong Slash||Forward+Punch|
|Fans Spinning Slash||Backward+Punch|
|Fans Upper Slash||Up+Punch|
|Fans Super Slash||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Fans Low Slash||Down+Punch|