Wanderer's Staff is a challenger weapon in Shadow Fight 2. Defeating Fisher in Act IV: Pirate Throne will reward the player with his weapon, the Wanderer's Staff. The staff has a unique super-slash compared to other staff-type weapons. It comes enchanted with Weakness.
- Staff Slash: The character thrusts the staff forward in a head height.
- Staff Double Slash: The character thrusts the staff forward in a head height twice.
- Staff Strong Slash: The character pulls the staff backward, then steps forward as he thrusts the staff forward.
- Wanderer's Staff Super Slash: The character steps forward as they spins the staff horizontally over their head, then they pivots on one foot while ducks down with the staff spinning, and then slams the staff forward to the ground.
- Staff Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot, then spins the staff forward horizontally.
- Staff Upper Slash: The character steps forward while tilting the staff vertically.
- Staff Low Slash: The character steps forward while tilting the staff downward, then thrusts the staff diagonally down.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Staff Double Slash||Punch, Punch|
|Staff Strong Slash||Forward+Punch|
|Wanderer's Staff Super Slash||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Staff Spinning Slash||Backward+Punch|
|Staff Upper Slash||Up+Punch|
|Staff Low Slash||Down+Punch|
- Wanderer's Staff resembles a Khakkhara, a Buddhist ringed staff used primarily in prayer or as a weapon. It is also known as monk staff or Shakujō in Japan.
- The characters in the game refer to the staff as spear.