The first time a player enters the Underworld, they will be prompted to enter a nickname. Only Latin letters and numbers can be used, within a 3-10 character frame (no spaces). Once a player confirms their nickname, it cannot be changed.
Player's Info Edit
Players can check other players' info by clicking on their raid nickname. This will bring up a screen showing all the information of a player. Players can also do this to themselves.
The top bar displays the player's username, and the clan they are in if they join any. If a player manages to stay in the Top 100 Leaderboard until the previous season's end, a banner will appear next to their nickname. Silver banner for 100th-11th places, and gold banner for 10th-1st places.
At the left side is the player's character. Their equipped weapons, armor, and helm will be displayed. On the right side is an interface showing the player's general stats.
- Best rating per season: Best rating per season since user was created.
- Average damage per round: Average damage inflicted by the player in raid fights for the last 10 rounds.
- Total raids: Total number of raids played.
- Victorius raids: Total number of raids won.
- Weakest link: Total number of raids where a player inflicted too little damage and played one fight or less.
- First places in raids: Total number of raids where a player took the first place.
- Ingame presence: The last presence of a player in the game.
At the bottom bar, players can tap the gate icon to check the obtained medals, given for being in Top 100.
Each boss has a shield and the players must destroy it within a given time frame before they can finish the boss. After all the shield is destroyed, players can finish the boss in a final one-on-one battle. If they lose the final fight, they can repeat it until they win. Each raid fight consists of one round, lasting 45 seconds. Players can buy or obtain several items like charges of darkness and potions to aid them to deal additional damage or survive longer. There are certain things that make the raid fights differ from other fights:
- The level and stats of all equipment (regardless of low or high) does not affect raids.
- No perks work in raids.
- Any feats done in raids will not be counted towards Achievements.
- Underworld bosses are more aggressive than other enemies.
- They are immune to the Stun enchantment.
|Volcano - Eternal armed with Ornamental Sabers.||
|Megalith - Eternal armed with Coral Prickles.||
|Fungus - Eternal armed with Two-handed Cudgel.||
|Vortex - Eternal armed with Silver Glaive.||
|Fatum - Eternal armed with Grim Scythe.||
|Arkhos - Eternal armed with The Sting.||
|Hoaxen - Eternal armed with Harrier Hooks.||
In addition to Eternals, there are special raid-bosses encountered in the first floor, available to be fought during the special events of the game (Halloween and Christmas/New Year).
|Morgana - Halloween 2016 special boss, armed with Pain and Panic.||
|Whisper - Halloween 2017 special boss, armed with Death's Jaw.||
|Freeze - Christmas 2016 special boss, armed with Ringing Spruce Whirl.||
|Candy - New Year 2018 special boss, armed with Surprise Waffles.||
|Name||Picture||Type||Description||Price||Other Way to Obtain|
|Minor Charge of Darkness||Charge||This Charge of Darkness causes 75 - 84 damage to the boss.||5||
|Medium Charge of Darkness||Charge||This Charge of Darkness causes 500 - 531 damage to the boss.||25||
|Large Charge of Darkness||Charge||This Charge of Darkness causes 1,000 - 1,021 damage to the boss.||35||Get first place in Arkhos or Hoaxen raids|
|10 medium Charges of Darkness||Charges Bundle||Large pack of Charges of Darkness (500 - 531 damage)||175||N/A|
|10 large Charges of Darkness||Charges Bundle||Large pack of Charges of Darkness (1,000 - 1,021 damage)||299||N/A|
|Bunch of steel keys||Raid Key||5 keys for entering the battle with Volcano.||30||Given at the start of season.|
|Raid Equipment||Pack||249(Limited-time offer)||N/A|
|Underworld Conqueror's pack||Pack||Chance to win 500, 1000, or 10,000||99||N/A|
|Magic Source||Elixir||Increased magic recharge every time the player is hit during 1 round.||15||Special Event Chests|
|Steel Hedgehog||Elixir||Reflects a percentage of damage received from every hit during 1 round.||15||Special Event Chests|
|Crag||Elixir||Hits can`t knock you off during 1 round.||15||Special Event Chests|
|Chest of the Forest Mystery||Pack||Monk's set item or a lot of raid consumables.||449||Monk's set items are available in Ascension.|
|Enchanter's Chest||Pack||299||Shadow orbs can be obtained in Eclipse.|
|Pack of tickets||Ascension Ticket||10 tickets for Puppeteer's fight.||80||Win Duel|
Daily Quests Edit
- Main article: Daily Quest (SF2)
Daily Quest require the players to complete an additional task or goal when playing raids. Completing it will rewards the players with rating points and some charges or keys. Players can access the Daily Quest tab by tapping the torch icon on top part of the screen. Once a day, players can replace a task by pressing the replace button at the bottom right of the quest tab.
The main goal in playing Underworld is scoring as much rating points as possible in a season, which lasts for 3 days (ends at 02:00 UTC). Player will receive rewards at the end of a season. The rewards depend on the players' score and position at the League leader-board. The rewards are a supply of small and medium charges, raid keys, and a small amount of gems. Players at the 1st-5th places also have a chance to get a random item from the Monk's Set. The Monk items obtained this way will only be enchanted with Tempest Rage (no Simple enchantment).
- Main article: Dan (SF2)
Dan is a level-like system for the Underworld. All players start with Dan 1. By accumulating enough rating points, they will receive a Dan promotion at the end of the season, along with additional rewards.
Higher Dan allows players to fight bosses with Dan requirements. Currently, the highest Dan is 7.
- Main article: Clan (SF2)
Player can join a clan or create their own clan in Underworld. Being in clan will give player the advantages to fight bosses together with their clan members. It also provides a better chance to gather players during match-up.
- Using other weapons may allow the player to perform better in raids.
- Obtaining Ranged Weapon and Magic can increase the player's performance. Ranged weapon is unlocked after defeating Lynx, and Magic is unlocked after defeating Hermit.
- Enchantments can increase the player's performance. Players can enchant their equipment with Shadow Orbs that can be won from eclipse mode, or they can use pre-enchanted equipment such as the Monk's set, Boss weapons, special event weapons, and gem-purchased equipment.
- Charges can help players in dealing damage.
- Collecting the Monk's Set will unlock the Mythical enchantment Tempest Rage. Monk's Set and Tempest Rage can increase the player's performance greatly.
The players can use chat to communicate with other members of their clan. When in raid, there will be two different tab for chat. The first tab is to chat with the clan, while the second tab is to chat with the players in that raid.
The chat have rules, and all players are expected to follow the rules.
- Chat Rules
- This chat is intended for player communication during raids. By pressing "I AGREE" you vow not to use profanities in the chat, or insult other players. Moreover, you agree not to make any comments disparaging other chat participants on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, language, background, religion, or affiliation with any social group. You also vow to play fairly and not interfere in the game's programming code. Violation of these rules may result in the game's administration stripping you of the right to communicate in the chat and/or take part in raids.
- Soon after the launch of the multiplayer mode the strength of the bosses' shields was decreased. However the damage they dealt was instead increased.
- All Eternals wield gem weapons.
- If the two first players in a raid deal the exact same amount of damage, they will both get the first place reward at the end (if they win the raid).