Used by Fighters/NinjasEdit
- Crusher: The player can encounter this weapon during duel or survival being used by a red robed ninja. It operates ditto to most heavy weapons like the Dadao. It has a unlocked equivalent, the Two-handed Cudgel from Act IV which has no spikes and a distinct attack frenzy to that of other heavy weapons. A Ninja from Act VI and Bonebreaker from the Interlude are the known wielders of the weapon.
- Various clones of Knives can be found in Act I. Ninjas and certain tournament opponents wield weapons that have the same moves as Knives, but appear different. Shin, Thorn and two Ninjas are the known wielders of these weapons.
- Sawblade: Wielded by Mephisto and Emerald from Act VII.
Used by BodyguardsEdit
- Kunais: Shin wield a pair of Kunai that functions like the Knives.
- Bear's Heavy Hammer: Bear wield a unique hammer that has the appearance similar to Northern Hammer, but with the moveset of Dadao.
- Puma's Kusarigama: Puma's Kusarigama is another visual variant of the Kusarigama that has teethed sickle and a claw for its tail.
- Corporal's Jumonji Yari: Shogun's first bodyguard Corporal wields a Yari with a pair of curved blades around its central blade. It functioning like The Sting, Yari and Silver Spear.
- Captain's Odachi: It is a long sword that is a regular heavy weapon in its functioning much like the Dadao. It resembles a giant katana.
- Major's Dual Wakizashi: They are almost the same thing as the Swords the player uses in Act II but have a slight curve and thus the difference.
- Colonel's Bisento: A Naginata with a large blade, Colonel's Bisento really does function like the Naginatas seen in the game earlier.
- General's Glaive: General uses a Glaive that has an appearance of two swords conjoined at the end of their handles. Attacks using this weapon is similar to other Glaives and ditto to Sapphire Fang and Silver Glaive.
- The mercenaries:
- The third mercenary uses the same Dual Wakizashi like Major.
- The fourth mercenary uses Claws with same function to Lynx's claws.
- The fifth mercenary uses modified Axes.
Used by Demons Edit
- Titan's Desolator: A giant sword used by Titan. Most of its attacks ignores block.
- Jewel of the East: Unknown function.
- Titan's hand: Titan uses his extendable hands as his "ranged weapons." A mechanical hand shoots out from Titan's arm, which hooks onto Shadow and pulls him towards Titan. He then impales Shadow with his sword and kicks him, sending him flying backwards. In case the player manages to dodge it, the hand still can hooks onto them when it returning back to Titan.
- Fishes: Big sharp-teethed fishes that will follow a straight line when thrown, similar to a dart. Used by Vortex.
- Lightning: Unknown function.
- Ice Ball: The user creates a spiky ice ball,that has a similar functioning to all thrown magic. Used by Widow and Corporal.
- Ice Pillar: Definitely has working similar to that of the Dark Implosion unlocked at Act IV. The user smashes their conjuring into the ground and it travels all the way till it reaches Shadow and forms a stalagmite of ice underneath from his feet causing damage and then crumbling back to the ground. Used by Widow, Megalith, and Freeze.
- Mind Throw: Titan activates and throws a blue energy orb, which he controls, using it to suspend Shadow in midair, choke him and then slam him onto the ground.
- Dark Force Wave: It is a black-colored Force Wave, and functioning exactly the same as regular Force Wave. Used by Fatum.
Special perks used by demons and eternals.
- Invisibility: The user becomes invisible after blasting a puff of smoke around them and stays the same until the player damages them heavily, defeats them or are themself defeated. Used by Lynx (after being defeated in a round), May, and Fatum.
- Hermit's Lightning Storm: After being defeated once, Hermit can use a deadlier magic by levitating and meditating. He summons a storm wherein lightning perpetually strikes Shadow and can almost fully pin point and attack Shadow until Shadow is defeated or he knocks Hermit off his levitation. The lightning bolt is counted as a magic attack, therefore is does not deal head hit or critical damage.
- Earthquake: The user cause a quake by jumping and landing hard on the ground which can cause damage to the player if they are not in air. The user can be stopped from causing this if the player manages to make a hit while they are in mid air. It is counted as a magic attack, therefore is does not deal head hit or critical damage. Used by Butcher (after being defeated in a round), Fungus, and Freeze.
- Wasp's Flying: Wasp can jump, climb on the walls of the battle area and make spear attack by flying all the way through the other side of the area. There is little time to stop her from jumping and climbing up and once in flight she cannot be stopped. Player can avoid this by rolling or with a well-timed jump.
- Teleportation: The user teleport by creating cyan streaks from their weapons while performing a lowercut then turning up behind the player and attacking them with an uppercut while the cyan streaks follow the weapons direction. Used by Widow (after being defeated in a round), May (after being defeated in a round), Volcano, and Morgana.
- Shogun's Summon : Shogun can summon his bodyguards to attack Shadow, they come from the edge of the screen and do a single strike which cannot be blocked, but may be dodged. Major, however, is absent from these roles and is never summoned.
- Titan's Shield : After player wins the first round, Titan gains a recharging shield that avoids all the damage from one hit, regardless of the power of the hit. After that the shield has to recharge for another use. After the player wins two rounds, Titan's recharging shield recharges much faster.
- Arkhos' Rat Wave: Arkhos can summon a wave of rat to attack Shadow. It work similar like Dark Implosion, and the player can avoid this by attacking Arkhos while he trying to summon the wave, or by jumping. It is counted as a magic attack, therefore is does not deal head hit or critical damage.
- Hoaxen's Soul Extract: Hoaxen can extend the tentacles from his back to pierce through the player, which has the ability to make their soul coming out from their body. If the player get hit, they will be incapacitated for a moment before they can move again. Player can easily avoid his tentacles by rolling.
- Crusher is the only unavailable weapon that can still be equipped by the players (one of the random weapon of choice for Act VI and Interlude Duel).
- The Mind Throw magic amulet has the Frenzy enchantment icon on it.
- As of the Christmas 2016 update, the players can now obtain Widow's Ice Ball magic. Although the magic is labelled as Shard of Eternal Ice, it functions the same as Widow's Ice Ball.