Two-handed Cudgel is a gem weapon from Act IV in Shadow Fight 2. It is unlocked at level 22, along with the Maces. Two-handed Cudgel functions like most two-handed weapon, except for its super-slash, which consists of three slow, yet powerful strikes. The Eternal Fungus wield this weapon.
Attack Overview Edit
- Two-handed Weapon Slash: The character lifts the cudgel over their head and swings it downward as they bends down.
- Two-handed Weapon Double Slash: The character lifts the cudgel over their head and swings it downward as they bends down, then steps forward and swings the cudgel horizontally.
- Two-handed Weapon Strong Slash: The character leaps forward, then swings the cudgel horizontally as they lands.
- Cudgel Super Slash: The character steps forward, then steps forward twice as they swings the cudgel around their body twice, then steps forward and smashes the cudgel to the ground.
- Two-handed Weapon Spinning Slash: The character steps forward, then pivots on one foot and swings the cudgel horizontally.
- Two-handed Weapon Upper Slash: The character steps forward and swings the cudgel vertically.
- Two-handed Weapon Low Slash: The character steps forward and bends down as they swings the cudgel horizontally.
- It is based of the Kanabō, a spiked or studded war club used by the Samurai class of Feudal Japan.