- This page is about the Tournaments in Shadow Fight 2. For information regarding tournaments in Shadow Fight 1, visit Tournaments (SF1).
The tournament consists of one on one combat with various named fighters wielding many of the player-available equipment. It has no special challenges or altered rules and conditions like in challenges or duels but consists of plain fighting. The tournament panel displays the difficulty in every stage. Difficulties range from easy, normal, hard, insane to impossible depending the equipment the player is wielding and to a lesser extent: the player's skill level. Reward of the stage is also displayed on the panel and the player acquires it along with the fight bonus by winning two rounds of that stage. The XP rewarded by the stage increases with each level up but remains the same throughout a level. The tournament greatly contributes in levelling up due to the amount of XP given being vast.
- Act VII Tournaments are named "Hideout Tournament", "Incubator Tournament" and "Stone Grove Tournament."
- Incubator Tournament consists of 8 stages instead of the usual 24.
- There's a rare fighter named "Bonebreaker". He wields the Crusher (an unavailable weapon) and only can be encountered in Act VI, during Interlude.
- Most fighters from Act I-VI wields coin weapons. There are a few that fights barehanded or wields an unavailable weapon. In Act VII, however, some fighters wields gem weapons.