Tonfas are a weapon in Shadow Fight 2. They are unlocked at level 8, along with the Imhotep Pounders. They are used by Redhead, Butcher's fourth bodyguard, the fighter Lucky, and his Ninja counterpart.
The Tonfa moves are directed towards the head, but their speed varies. The strong slash requires good timing to make a meaningful hit, but the double slash requires less effort to aim.
Attack Overview Edit
- Tonfa Slash: Character jabs a Tonfa forward.
- Tonfa Double Slash: Character jabs a Tonfa forward, then steps forward as they jabs the other Tonfa forward.
- Tonfa Strong Slash: Character holds a Tonfa's stick, then steps forward and swings the handle forward at a downward angle.
- Tonfa Super Slash: Character quickly bends forward as they jabs a Tonfa forward, then steps forward as they swings the other Tonfa downward twice.
- Tonfa Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot and swings a Tonfa horizontally.
- Tonfa Upper Slash: Character steps forward, bends down, and swings a Tonfa vertically.
- Tonfa Low Slash: Character bends forward and swings a Tonfa's handle horizontally.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Tonfa Double Slash||8|
|Tonfa Strong Slash||10||Forward+Punch|
|Tonfa Super Slash||8|
|Tonfa Spinning Slash||12||Backward+Punch|
|Tonfa Upper Slash||12||Up+Punch|
|Tonfa Low Slash||12||Down+Punch|