Tonfas are a weapon in Shadow Fight 2. They are unlocked at level 8, along with the Imhotep Pounders. They are used by Redhead, Butcher's fourth bodyguard, the fighter Lucky, and their Ninja counterpart.
The Tonfa moves are directed towards the head, but their speed varies. The strong slash requires good timing to make a meaningful hit, while the double slash requires less effort to aim.
Attack Overview Edit
- Tonfas Slash: Character jabs a Tonfa forward.
- Tonfas Double Slash: Character jabs a Tonfa forward, then steps forward as they jabs the other Tonfa forward.
- Tonfas Strong Slash: Character holds a Tonfa's stick, then steps forward and swings the handle forward at a downward angle.
- Tonfas Super Slash: Character quickly bends forward as they jabs a Tonfa forward, then steps forward as they swings the other Tonfa downward twice.
- Tonfas Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot and swings a Tonfa horizontally.
- Tonfas Upper Slash: Character steps forward, bends down, and swings a Tonfa vertically.
- Tonfas Low Slash: Character bends forward and swings a Tonfa's handle horizontally.