Titan's Desolator is the boss weapon used by Titan in his fight against Shadow at the conclusion of Act VII: Revelation. It is a big, heavy sword enchanted with Lifesteal. There is a handle attached on its side to aid in its usage, since the weapon is so heavy. The Sword itself is so heavy that even Titan has difficulty in grabbing it and can only make slow swings with it.
It cannot be obtained by the player.
Most of Titan's Desolator's attacks can ignore players' blocks.
- Desolator Slash: Titan bends forward and thrusts the Sword forward.
- Desolator Double Slash: Titan bends forward and thrusts the Sword forward, then steps forward and thrusts the Sword forward once more.
- Desolator Strong Slash: Titan quickly thrusts the Sword forward while charging forward. He then pivots on one foot and quickly swings the Sword horizontaly. The Sword swing can knock down the player.
- Desolator Super Slash: Titan swings the Sword in an arc above his head, then slams it onto the ground. He then performs a front flip with his sword, swings the Sword once more, and slams the ground with it. The last strike ignores blocks.
- Desolator Spinning Slash: Titan pivots on one foot and then performs a heavy swing with the Sword. The swing can knock down the player.
- Desolator Upper Slash: Titan steps forward, then swings the Sword horizontaly around his head.
- Desolator Lower Slash: Titan quickly steps forward, lifts the Sword, and quickly thrust it forward at a downward angle, smashing the ground. The thrust can knock down the player.
- Titan's Desolator is the only demon weapon that is unavailable to players. It cannot be obtained by defeating Titan in Eclipse mode.
- Titan is shown using the same weapon in Shadow Fight 1.
- The initial version of Titan's Desolator did not contain the rod between the sword's body. In 2016, they released the full version of Titan's Desolator; with the rod.