Thunder Hammers are a weapon from Act VII: Chapter 3 in Shadow Fight 2. They are unlocked at level 51, along with the Plasma Rifle. Thunder Hammers functions like Battle Hammers. However they have a unique super slash which can cause a thunder effect. Thunder Hammers are wielded by a Scavenger and by Guru,Titan's third bodyguard.
Attack Overview Edit
- Batons Slash: The character bends forward and swings a hammer downward.
- Batons Double Slash: The character bends forward, swings a hammer downward, then swings the other hammer horizontally.
- Batons Strong Slash: The character steps forward and swings a hammer downward.
- Thunder Hammers Super Slash: The character swings both hammers into the ground twice, then leaps forward and smashes the ground with a hammer, causing a electric explosion.
- Batons Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot and swings a hammer horizontally.
- Batons Upper Slash: The character bends forward and swings a hammer upward.
- Batons Low Slash: The character bends forward and swings a hammer horizontally at a downward angle.