Thruster is a weapon from Act VII: Chapter 2 in Shadow Fight 2. It is unlocked at level 48, along with Pneumo Fists. The upper thrust move of the Thruster has the highest single attack power compared to any other weapon's single attacks; 30 damage, as shown in the in-game movelist. Thruster is used by the ghost Abyss and the soldier Garnet.
- Composite Spear Thrust: Wielder thrusts the spear forward in a head height.
- Composite Spear Double Thrust: Wielder thrusts the spear forward in a head height, then pulls it back before thrusts the spear forward.
- Composite Spear Heavy Thrust: Wielder lifts the spear and slams it to the ground.
- Composite Spear Super Thrust: Wielder swings the spear forward, spins the spear vertically before swings it downward, then thrusts the spear forward.
- Composite Spear Spinning Thrust: Wielder leaps as he spins around with the spear and then thrusts the spear forward.
- Composite Spear Upper Thrust: Wielder thrusts the spear upward as he turns around.
- Composite Spear Low Thrust: Wielder bends down as he pulls the spear, then thrust it forward at a leg height.