Steel Nunchaku is a weapon in Shadow Fight 2. It is one of the last weapons of Act II, unlocked at level 12 along with The Sting and Grim Scythe. The nunchaku moves are useful for countering enemy attacks, although they are also very effective at giving a lot of damage. Its moves are fast, but it is slow to do the full combo. This weapon is used by the fighter Soothsayer and her ninja counterpart.
Attack Overview Edit
- Nunchaku Slash: The wielder swings one of the Nunchakus upwards.
- Nunchaku Double Slash: The wielder swings one of the Nunchakus upwards, then swings the other in a similar manner, followed by a downward swing of both the Nunchakus; dealing 3 hits in total.
- Nunchaku Strong Slash: The wielder swings both Nunchakus towards the enemy. Dashing forward, the wielder jumps and lands a spinning hit.
- Nunchaku Super Slash: The wielder swings one of his Nunchakus upwards, immediately steps forward while swinging the other in a similar manner. Dashing forward, the wielder finishes with a swing in the form of a punch.
- Nunchaku Spinning Slash: The wielder spins letting both of his Nunchakus land a hit; totaling in 2 hits.
- Nunchaku Upper Slash: The wielder swings one of his Nunchakus upward while jumping at the same time.
- Nunchaku Low Slash: The wielder swings both of his Nunchakus while spinning and ducking down.