- Staff Slash: The character thrusts the staff forward in a head height.
- Staff Double Slash: The character thrusts the staff forward in a head height twice.
- Staff Strong Slash: The character pulls the staff backward, then steps forward as he thrusts the staff forward.
- Staff Super Slash: The character slams the staff forward to the ground, causing it to bounce to the air. The character then runs forward and jumps to catch the staff, and then thrust the staff forward while airborne.
- Staff Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot, then spins the staff forward horizontally.
- Staff Upper Slash: The character steps forward while tilting the staff vertically.
- Staff Low Slash: The character steps forward while tilting the staff downward, then thrusts the staff diagonally down.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Staff Double Slash||7|
|Staff Strong Slash||10||Forward+Punch|
|Staff Super Slash||10|
|Staff Spinning Slash||9||Backward+Punch|
|Staff Upper Slash||10||Up+Punch|
|Staff Low Slash||10|
- Staff, along with Fans, are the only weapon types that lose contact with the wielder's hands during their super slash. Every other weapon type is always in the hands of its wielder, until shocked.