Silver Glaive is a gem weapon from Act V in Shadow Fight 2. It is unlocked at level 28, along with the Magari Yari. Like the Sapphire Fang from Act III, Silver Glaive functions like the Glaive, except for its super slash, which consists of three-combo spinning slashes. It is wielded by the Eternal Vortex.
Attack Overview Edit
- Glaive Slash: The character thrusts the glaive forward.
- Glaive Double Slash: The character thrusts the glaive forward, then pivots on one foot and thrusts the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive Strong Slash: The character steps forward and thrusts the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive Super Slash: The character spins the glaive forward multiple times as they steps forward, then pivots on one foot and bends forward as they swings the glaive downward.
- Glaive Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot and swings the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive Upper Slash: The character bends forward and thrusts the glaive horizontally at an upward direction.
- Glaive Low Slash: The character steps forward, bends down, and swings the glaive downward.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Glaive Double Slash||Punch, Punch|
|Glaive Strong Slash||Forward+Punch|
|Glaive Super Slash||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Glaive Spinning Slash||Backward+Punch|
|Glaive Upper Slash||Up+Punch|
|Glaive Low Slash||Down+Punch|