Shogun's Katana is a boss weapon in Shadow Fight 2. It is used by Shogun, the sixth demon boss in Act VI: Iron Reign. It is obtained after beating him again in eclipse mode. The weapon is a combination of a katana and a wakizashi blade. The katana is used to performing normal attacks and inflicts enchantments, while the wakizashi is only used during the last strikes of the double slash and the super slash. It is enchanted with the Overheat enchantment. The formula for the power of the Overheat enchantment is as follows:
- $ [3639 / 100 * level + 105] $
- Katana Slash: Character bends forward and swings the katana horizontally.
- Katana Strong Slash: Character steps forward and swings the katana downward.
- Daisho Double Slash: Character bends forward and swings the katana horizontally, then steps forward and perform a downward slash with the wakizashi.
- Daisho Super Slash: Character perform a slash with the katana, then charges forward while perform four combo slashes with the wakizashi and katana.
- Katana Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot and swings the katana in an arc above their head.
- Katana Upper Slash: Character steps forward, kneels, and swings the katana upward.
- Katana Low Slash: Character bends forward and swings the katana horizontally at a downward angle.
- Although it is called Katana, it is actually a Daisho.
- Unlike the katana, the wakizashi cannot inflict enchantments i.e. the player will get the Overheat enchantment buff only when they strike and hit enemy with the katana part of the weapon.
- It is the second demon weapon to be enchanted with a simple recipe, the first one being Wasp's Naginata.
- Its Double Slash can be used in "No double strikes" rule.