- Katana Slash: Character bends forward and swings the katana horizontally.
- Daisho Double Slash: Character bends forward and swings the katana horizontally, then steps forward and perform a downward slash with the wakizashi.
- Katana Strong Slash: Character steps forward and swings the katana downward.
- Daisho Super Slash: Character perform a slash with the katana, then charges forward while perform four combo slashes with the wakizashi and katana.
- Katana Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot and swings the katana in an arc above their head.
- Katana Upper Slash: Character steps forward, kneels, and swings the katana upward.
- Katana Low Slash: Character bends forward and swings the katana horizontally at a downward angle.
- Although they are called Katana, they are actually Daisho.
- Unlike the katana, the wakizashi can't inflict enchantments i.e. the player will get the Overheat enchantment buff only when they strike and hit enemy with the katana part of the weapon.
- It is the second demon weapon to be enchanted with a simple recipe.