Reaver is a weapon from Act VII: Chapter 1 in Shadow Fight 2. It is unlocked at level 45, along with the Mowers. Reaver is a giant, heavy scythe with foldable blade, which will folds out when the user performing an attack. It functions like Two-handed Weapons, albeit with some difference. Reaver is used by the mini-boss Shroud and a Looter from the Factory.
Attack Overview Edit
- Composite Scythe Slash: Wielder lifts the scythe over their head and swings it downward as they bends down.
- Composite Scythe Double Slash: Wielder lifts the scythe over their head and swings it downward as they bends down, then unfolds the blade before steps forward and swings the scythe upward.
- Composite Scythe Heavy Slash: Wielder knocks the scythe to the ground to unfolds the blade, then leaps forward and swings the scythe horizontally as they lands.
- Composite Scythe Super Slash: Wielder steps forward and swings the scythe forward, then unfolds the blade and swings the scythe horizontally.
- Composite Scythe Spinning Slash: Wielder unfolds the blade, then spins around while swinging the scythe horizontally twice.
- Composite Scythe Upper Slash: Wielder steps forward and swings the scythe vertically.
- Composite Scythe Low Slash: Wielder unfolds the blade, then steps forward and bends down as they swings the scythe horizontally.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Composite Scythe Slash||12||Punch|
|Composite Scythe Double Slash||12|
|Composite Scythe Heavy Slash||8|
|Composite Scythe Super Slash||15|
|Composite Scythe Spinning Slash||11|
|Composite Scythe Upper Slash||16||Up+Punch|
|Composite Scythe Low Slash||12||Down+Punch|