Pneumo Fists are a gem weapon from Act VII: Chapter 2 in Shadow Fight 2. They are unlocked at level 48, along with the Thruster. Pneumo Fists works like a knuckles, with some unique difference. Pneumo Fists has double punch combo, unlike other knuckles. The super slash also can cause an earthquake, similar to Butcher's earthquake perk, but with weaker power and smaller radius. They are used by the ghost Golem and the soldier Topaz.
Attack Overview Edit
- Pneumo Fists High Punch: Character punches forward.
- Pneumo Fists Double Punch: Character steps forward as they perform a hook, and then punch regularly.
- Pneumo Fists Heavy Punch: Character steps forward, squats, and punches forward.
- Pneumo Fists Quake: The super slash of Pneumo Fists. Character jumps forward as they performs an uppercut, jumps into the air as they swings both Fists vertically, then smashes the ground with both Fists as they land, causing an earthquake. The earthquake ignores blocks and can knock down the enemy.
- Pneumo Fists Spinning Punch: Character pivots on one foot while performing a horizontal spinning punch.
- Pneumo Fists Uppercut: Character performs an uppercut.
- Pneumo Fists Low Punch: Character bends forward and punches at a downward angle.