The Plasma Rifle is equipped with a short blade underneath its muzzle, allowing it to be used like a pike. Its super slash works similar to the Blaster Tonfas in the sense that it will shoot energy bullets. Unlike the Blaster Tonfas however, which shoots 1 wave of bullets from both Tonfas, the Plasma Rifle shoots 3 successive bullets. Each bullet is weaker than ranged weapons, and can be blocked. The bullets are not categorized as weapon, ranged weapons, and magic. Thus, it does not follow any enchantments on these equipments. Plasma Rifle is wielded by some enemies in Spaceship Challenge and Stone Grove Tournament. It is also the weapon wielded by Titan's fourth bodyguard, Corsair.
- Bayonet Hit: The user jabs the rifle forward.
- Bayonet Double Hit: The user jabs the rifle forward, then thrusts it horizontally as they steps forward.
- Bayonet Heavy Hit: The user leaps forward as they lifts the rifle over their head, then thrust the rifle to the ground.
- Rifle Shot: The super slash of Plasma Rifle. The user kneels down and stands on one leg, and fires three plasma bullets towards the enemy. The bullets can be blocked.
- Bayonet Spinning Hit: The user pivots on one foot as they swings the rifle forward over their head.
- Bayonet Upper Hit: The user steps forward, lifts the rifle, and jabs it forward.
- Bayonet Low Hit: The user ducks down and thrusts the rifle forward at a leg height.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Bayonet Double Hit||7|
|Bayonet Heavy Hit||16||Forward+Punch|
|Bayonet Spinning Hit||12||Backward+Punch|
|Bayonet Upper Hit||12||Up+Punch|
|Bayonet Low Hit||13||Down+Punch|
- Plasma Rifle are one of the three weapons that shoot projectiles as super slash. The other weapons are Blaster Tonfas and Cobra's Tooth, with Plasma Rifle being the most expensive out of the three.
- Plasma Rifle is one of the most expensive gem weapon in the game along with the Daisho, Emerald Cutters, and Composite Sword.