Pain and Panic are a 2016 Halloween special weapon in Shadow Fight 2. They were obtainable during Halloween 2016 update. Either as a drop by defeating Morgana, the Halloween 2016 special raid-boss, or by buying the Spider Chest for 149 gems. Morgana herself also wield this weapons. In the Special Edition, Pain and Panic are available in the shop to be bought. The weapons come enchanted with the Bleeding enchantment. They functions similar to Sickles.
Attack Overview Edit
- Sickles Slash: Character swings one sickle forward.
- Sickles Double Slash: Character steps forward and swings one sickle forward, then steps forward once more and swings the other sickle forward.
- Sickles Strong Slash: Character steps forward and swings a sickle into the ground.
- Sickles Super Slash: Character steps forward once and swings a sickle horizontally, then steps forward twice while swings the sickles twice in the opposite direction, and then bends forwards while swings both sickles downward.
- Sickles Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot and swings a sickle horizontally.
- Sickles Upper Slash: Character steps forward and swings a sickle vertically.
- Sickles Low Slash: Character bends forward and thrusts a sickle forward at a downward direction, then pull it back.
- When first released, this weapons has the exact same design as Sickles. As of the Christmas 2016 update, however, this weapons receive new design.