Oriental Sabers are a weapons unlocked at level 17 in Shadow Fight 2. They work like the Swords, but differ in the super slash. Oriental Sabers are used by the bodyguard Mantis, the fighter Cutthroat, and their Ninja counterpart.
Attack Overview Edit
- Swords Slash: Character bends forward and swings a saber horizontally.
- Swords Double Slash: Character bends forward, swings one saber horizontally, and swings the other saber horizontally.
- Swords Strong Slash: Character steps forward, bends forward, and swings a saber downward.
- Oriental Sabers Super Slash: Character dashes forward while spinning and swings both sabers, performing a five-combo slashes with the sabers.
- Swords Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot while swinging a saber horizontally.
- Swords Upper Slash: Character swings a saber horizontally at an upward angle.
- Swords Low Slash: Character pivots on one foot, kneels, and swings a saber horizontally.