Orbs of Pain are a weapons unlocked at level 50 in Shadow Fight 2. It is one of the first weapons available in Act VII: Chapter 3, along with Cobra's Tooth. Orbs of Pain are a pair of sticks with strecthable threads, with spiked iron balls at the end of the threads. They works like the Nunchacku. Orbs of Pain are used by a Scavenger and the ghost Smother.
Attack Overview Edit
- Nunchaku Slash: The wielder swings a knobstick upwards.
- Nunchaku Double Slash: The wielder swings a knobstick upwards, then swings the other in a similar manner, followed by a downward swing of both the knobsticks; dealing 3 hits in total.
- Nunchaku Strong Slash: The wielder swings both knobsticks towards the enemy. Dashing forward, the wielder jumps and lands a spinning hit.
- Knobsticks Super Slash: The wielder swings a knobstick downward, then pivots on one foot and launches both spiked balls forward to the ground.
- Nunchaku Spinning Slash: The wielder spins letting both of his knobsticks land a hit; totaling in 2 hits.
- Nunchaku Upper Slash: The wielder swings one of his knobstick upward while jumping at the same time.
- Nunchaku Low Slash: The wielder swings both of his knobsticks while spinning and ducking down.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Nunchaku Double Slash||8|
|Nunchaku Strong Slash||8|
|Knobsticks Super Slash||8|
|Nunchaku Spinning Slash||10|
|Nunchaku Upper Slash||12||Up+Punch|
|Nunchaku Low Slash||8|