Ninja Sword is the first gem-priced weapon available in Shadow Fight 2. It is unlocked at level 4 and has the Precision enchantment. It is used by the bodyguard Ghost and one of the Ninja fought throughout Act I and II. It is also the weapon used by a young Sensei as well as Harbinger during Old Wounds in the Special Edition.
Attack Overview Edit
- Katana Slash: The character bends forward and swings the sword horizontally.
- Katana Double Slash: The character bends forward and swings the sword horizontally, then swings it back.
- Katana Strong Slash: The character steps forward and swings the sword downward.
- Ninja Sword Super Slash: The character steps forward, bends forward while thrusting the sword forward, and spins while swinging the sword downward.
- Katana Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot and swings the sword in an arc above their head.
- Katana Upper Slash: The character steps forward, kneels, and swings the sword upward.
- Katana Low Slash: The character bends forward and swings the sword horizontally at a downward angle.
- The weapon is mostly refered to as ninjatō (忍者刀), ninjaken (忍者剣), or shinobigatana (忍刀). Ninjatō are allegedly the preferred weapon that the Shinobi of feudal Japan carried.
- Historically, there is no physical evidence for the existence of this "katana-like short sword legendarily used by ninja" before the 20th century, though it is believed that the designs demonstrated by alleged replicas are based on the design of the wakizashi or chokutō swords or the swords associated with Ashigaru, foot-soldiers employed by the samurai class of feudal Japan.