- Spear Slash: The player thrusts the naginata forward.
- Spear Double Slash: The player thrusts the naginata forward, then steps forward and thrusts the naginata forward once more.
- Spear Strong Slash: The player leaps forward and thrusts the naginata forward.
- Naginata Super Slash: The player steps forward while swinging the naginata vertically, then pivots on one foot and swings the naginata horizontally.
- Spear Spinning Slash: The player pivots on one foot, bends down, and thrust the naginata upwards.
- Spear Upper Slash: The player bends down, then steps forward and thrust the naginata upwards.
- Spear Low Slash: The player pulls the naginata backwards, steps forward, and thrust the naginata downwards.
- The Bloodrage enchantment on the Naginata has a different mechanic from the usual Bloodrage: the player will lose health by 10% of damage dealt instead of 30%. Ronin's Dadao from Act VI shares a similar feature.
- The naginata is a traditionally-made polearm weapon from Japan. It were originally used by the samurai class of feudal Japan, as well as by warrior monks and women of the samurai class.