Morgana is 2016's special Halloween raid-boss, encountered on the first floor of the Underworld. She has a shield of 13666 points which must be destroyed within 12 minutes and 40 seconds before the players can challenge her. Fights with her carry random rules.
After defeating Morgana, the player in the first place will receive some Charges of Darkness, some keys (for Fungus and Vortex) and a random item from the Halloween 2016 Set. The item can be any one of the following:
1. Dissector of Hopes (Weapon)
2. Pain and Panic (Weapon)
3. Spider-King Coat(Armor)
4. Pumpkin of Madness (Helm)
5. Nightmare Hat (Helm)
6. Demon's Wing (Ranged Weapon)
In order to challenge Morgana, players require:
- No Blocks
- No Double Strikes
Morgana has the ability to teleport by which she disappears in the cyan beams coming from her weapons and shows up attacking from the back.
A chance that during first 3 seconds of a round Morgana's First Strike would reduce player's health by 20%.
A chance to trigger Avenger, which grants a Critical Hit with increased damage for 5 seconds after receive a Critical Hit.
A chance to bypass player's block.
"Don’t you like my feast decorations? The Underworld's so gray, so I wanted to relieve the monotony. My spiders tried the best, and you!.."(Morgana introduces herself)
"What a bore! Let's have a deal: defeat me, and I'll call my spiders off; lose, and I'll hook you to the ceiling, covered with web, for my lil' ones to dine!"(Morgana challenges the player)
"Hey, why do you tear my threads?! The best view is from the above! Get lost, you bore, don't hamper my decorating the Underworld!"(if the player lose)
"Huh, it's even merrier this way! I'll make some candies instead of cobwebs. And take what's left from the previous know-it-alls who wanted to spoil the feast."(Morgana defeated)
- She has a shield of 13,666 points. Both the numbers 13 and 666 are considered unlucky in many myths and are said to be associated with witchcraft. In Arthurian legends, Morgana was a very powerful witch.
- She is the first special event boss to be fought in the Multiplayer mode and the second female opponent in the Underworld after Fatum.
- She is one of the only characters that shows their entire body in their avatar, with the other one being Lilith.
- In fact, both avatar of Lilith and Morgana share a lot of similarities with each others.