Moon Sabers are a weapons in Shadow Fight 2, unlocked at level 26 in Act V. They functions exactly the same as Swords, albeit with longer range. Moon Sabers are used by the fighter Warlord and his ninja counterpart.
Attack Overview Edit
- Swords Slash: Character bends forward and swings one sword horizontally.
- Swords Double Slash: Character bends forward, swings one sword horizontally, and swings the other sword horizontally.
- Swords Strong Slash: Character steps forward, bends forward, and swings a sword downward.
- Swords Super Slash: Character charges forward while swinging one sword forward. The character then pivots one foot, jumps forward, and swings the other sword horizontally.
- Swords Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot while swinging a sword horizontally.
- Swords Upper Slash: Character swings a sword horizontally at an upward angle.
- Swords Low Slash: Character pivots on one foot, kneels, and swings a sword horizontally.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Swords Double Slash||Punch, Punch|
|Swords Strong Slash||Forward+Punch|
|Swords Super Slash||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Swords Spinning Slash||Backward+Punch|
|Swords Upper Slash||Up+Punch|
|Swords Low Slash||Down+Punch|