Monk's Katars are a special weapon in Shadow Fight 2, which can be obtained from Ascension in Act II: Secret Path. Monk's Katars are one of the possible rewards in the reel spin, after the player beats stage 4. There's also a chance to get them as a reward from Raid chest at the end of each season. It is necessary to get this weapon, along with other equipment from the Monk Set, to unlock the mythical enchantment Tempest Rage. Monk's Katars works like knuckles, with a different super slash from other knuckle-type weapons. Each hit from the super slash is strong, but it is difficult to hit the enemy with all the hits. The weapon is enchanted with Weakness in addition to Tempest Rage (If obtained from raids, it will not come with Weakness). The formula for the power of the Weakness enchantment is as follows:
- $ [3639 / 100 * level + 105] $
Attack Overview Edit
- Katars Straight Punch: Shadow punches forward.
- Katars Strong Punch: Shadow steps forward, squats, and punches forward.
- Katars Super Slash: Shadow charges forward while performing two downward spinning punches, then jumps forward and perform double punches.
- Katars Spinning Slash: Shadow pivots on one foot while performing a horizontal spinning punch.
- Katars Uppercut: Shadow performs an uppercut.
- Katars Low Punch: Shadow bends forward and punches at a downward angle.
- Any Simple or Medium enchantment on Monk's Katars will be triggered only if the enemy get hit with the super slash.