Magics cannot be blocked, but may be dodged. Magic has much more attack power than weapons, unarmed attacks or ranged attacks, and when upgraded to the same level as other attacks can easily deal more than triple the damage. Magics cannot deal Head Hits or Critical Hits.
List of Magic AmuletsEdit
There are two types of magic amulets available in the shop. Standard magic amulets can be bought with either coins or gems, and can be upgraded to a higher level using coins. They do not have enchantments. Magic amulets that comes with enchantments can only be bought with gems. Unlike weapons, armors, and helms, the gem-priced magic amulets can be upgraded to the next level using coins, as long as there is no new magic amulet unlocked in the shop. When bought, the level and enchantment power of a gem-priced magic amulet will automatically scale to the player's current level.
|Name||Picture||Level Required||Magic Attack||Enchantment||Ability Stats||Cost|
|Energy Ball||16||372||N/A||25,400 |
|Dark Blast||19||453||N/A||10,400 |
|Shard of Eternal Ice|
(Special Edition only)
|Lightning Arrow||25||609||N/A||68,000 |
|Water Ball||31||765||N/A||1,280,000 |
|Force Wave||38||952||N/A||114 |
|Force Ray||44||1138||N/A||44 |
|Wrath of Flame||50||1288||1797||126|
Special Magic Edit
|Name||Picture||Level Required||Magic Attack||Enchantment||Ability Stat||Obtained from|
|Shard of Eternal Ice||4-52||60-1338||115-1000||Freeze|
Crystal Ice Chest
|Dark Blood Magic||4-52||60-1338||160-1912||Mystical Chest|
|Sugar Flash||4-52||60-1338||160-1912||Gingerbread Chest|
(New Year 2018)
- As of the Christmas 2016 update, the players can now obtain Ice Ball magic. Although the magic is labelled as Shard of Eternal Ice, it functions the same as Ice Ball.
- Shard of Eternal Ice also can be bought from the shop in the Special Edition.
- Most of the magics are enchanted with either Overheat or Weakness.
- Magic can be blocked in the Special Edition.
- All magics deals the same damage (45 damage), except for Asteroid and Monk's Amulet.
- Asteroid consists of three attacks, which each attack have lower damage compared to other magic, but will results in higher overall damage if all attacks hit the enemy (55 damage in total.)
- Monk's Amulet deals the least damage than other magic (15 damage), but it is compensated by its capability to disable the enemy.