Magic attacks require time to be conjured before being launched. Magics in Shadow Fight 2 may be grouped based on the way they are conjured, how they travel across the battlefield, how they are aimed and how they strike the enemy. The informal classifications are:
- Magics that aerially fired across the battle area (x7)
- Magics that travel the ground (x3)
- Magics that come up into the opponent's location (x4)
- Magic which descend from above (x1)
- Magic that originated from the user (x1)
Magics cannot be blocked, but may be dodged. Magic has much more attack power than weapons, unarmed attacks or ranged attacks, and when upgraded to the same level as other attacks can easily deal more than triple the damage. Magics cannot deal Head Hits or Critical Hits.
List of Magic AmuletsEdit
There are two types of magic amulets available in the shop. Standard magic amulets can be bought with either coins or gems, and can be upgraded to a higher level using coins. They do not have enchantments. Magic amulets that comes with enchantments can only be bought with gems. Unlike weapons, armors, and helms, the gem-priced magic amulets can be upgraded to the next level using coins, as long as there is no new magic amulet unlocked in the shop. When bought, the level and enchantment power of a gem-priced magic amulet will automatically adapts to the player's current level.
|Name||Picture||Level Required||Magic Attack||Enchantment||Ability Stats||Cost|
|Energy Ball||16||372||N/A||25,400 |
|Dark Blast||19||453||N/A||10,400 |
|Lightning Arrow||25||609||N/A||68,000 |
|Water Ball||31||765||N/A||1,280,000 |
|Force Wave||38||952||N/A||114 |
|Force Ray||44||1138||N/A||44 |
|Wrath of Flame||50||1288||1797||126|
Special Magic Edit
|Name||Picture||Level Required||Magic Attack||Enchantment||Ability Stat||Obtained from|
|Shard of Eternal Ice||4-52||55-1338||115-1000||Crystal Ice Chest|
- As of the Christmas 2016 update, the players can now obtain Ice Ball magic. Although the magic is labelled as Shard of Eternal Ice, it functions the same as Ice Ball.
- Most of the magics are enchanted with either Overheat or Weakness.
- Titan's Magic is the only magic that's controlled by it is user.