Machetes are a weapon in Shadow Fight 2 that is unlocked at level 5. Machetes are neither fast nor slow, its moves determining its efficiency in different situations. They are used by the fighter Fiend and his ninja counterpart.
Attack Overview Edit
- Swords Slash: Character bends forward and swings a machete horizontally.
- Swords Double Slash: Character bends forward, swings one machete horizontally, and swings the other machete horizontally.
- Swords Strong Slash: Character steps forward, bends forward, and swings a machete downward.
- Machete Super Slash: Character steps forward, bends forward, swings a machete downward, steps forward while thrusting the other machete forward, and steps forward while rising and swinging the first machete upward.
- Swords Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot while swinging a machete horizontally.
- Swords Upper Slash: Character swings a machete horizontally at an upward angle.
- Swords Low Slash: Character pivots on one foot, kneels, and swings a machete horizontally.