Lynx's Claws are a boss weapon in Shadow Fight 2. They are obtained by beating Lynx again in Eclipse mode, after the player has completed Act I. Upon obtaining, the claws automatically adapt to the player's level. The claws have a longer range compared to the other claws in the game. They are enchanted with Time Bomb. The formula for the power of the Time Bomb enchantment is as follows:
- $ [3639 / 100 * level + 105] $
Attack Overview Edit
- Claws Slash: Character swings a claw forward.
- Claws Double Slash: Character steps forward and swings a claw forward, then steps forward once more and swings the other claw forward.
- Claws Strong Slash: Character steps forward and swings a claw into the ground.
- Claws Super Slash: Character jumps forward and swings a claw horizontally as they charges forward, then swings the other claw to the ground as they lands.
- Claws Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot and swings a claw horizontally.
- Claws Upper Slash: Character steps forward and swings a claw vertically.
- Claws Low Slash: Character bends forward and thrusts a claw forward at a downward direction, then pull it back.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Claws Stance||Start of Fight|
|Claws Double Slash||Punch, Punch|
|Claws Strong Slash||Forward+Punch|
|Claws Super Slash||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Claws Spinning Slash||Backward+Punch|
|Claws Upper Slash||Up+Punch|
|Claws Low Slash||Down+Punch|