Kusarigama is a weapon unlocked at level 24 in Act IV: Pirate Throne of Shadow Fight 2. It is a sickle and a weight, connected with a rope. Kusarigama is the last weapon unlocked in Act IV, along with Coral Prickles. It has a long range, slow attacks, and high damage. It is used by the bodyguard Reaper, the fighter Viper, and their ninja counterpart.
Attack Overview Edit
- Kusarigama Slash: Character swings the sickle forward.
- Kusarigama Double Slash: Character swings the sickle forward, then whips the weight forward.
- Kusarigama Strong Slash: Character steps forward and tosses the sickle at a vertical angle over their head, then swings the sickle forward as they bends forward.
- Kusarigama Super Slash: Character spins around as he charges forward and swings the sickle in a large circle around them three times.
- Kusarigama Spinning Slash: Character steps forward, then pivots on one foot and swings the sickle horizontally.
- Kusarigama Upper Slash: Character bends forward, then quickly hurls the sickle vertically as they jumps forward, then whips the sickle to the ground as they lands.
- Kusarigama Low Slash: Character whips the weight forward twice.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Kusarigama Double Slash||Punch, Punch|
|Kusarigama Strong Slash||Forward+Punch|
|Kusarigama Super Slash||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Kusarigama Spinning Slash||Backward+Punch|
|Kusarigama Upper Slash||Up+Punch|
|Kusarigama Low Slash||Down+Punch|
- There are two other Kusarigama-type weapons available to the players in the game - the Blood Reaper, a gem weapon from Act I which can be bought for 125 gems, and the Heavy Kusarigama from Act V, which can be obtained by defeating the challenger Outcast.
- Widow's fifth bodyguard, Puma, uses a modified version of the Kusarigama which cannot be obtained by the players.