The Knuckles are a Knuckles-weapon in Shadow Fight 2. Knuckles are unlocked at Level 2. The knuckles have extremely limited range and its basic moves are the same as the character's bare fists. It is very quick and powerful, but are easily blocked. Its Super Slash, when used at the right time, is extremely lethal and is capable of giving Shock effect to weak enemies. An considered "upgrade" is the Katars due to its increased range and enchantment.
Attack Overview Edit
- Knuckles Straight Punch: Shadow punches forward.
- Knuckles Strong Punch: Shadow steps forward, squats, and punches forward.
- Knuckles Super Slash: Shadow charges forward while performing two downward spinning punches, then steps forward and punches forward.
- Knuckles Spinning Slash: Shadow pivots on one foot while performing a horizontal spinning punch.
- Knuckles Uppercut: Shadow performs an uppercut.
- Knuckles Low Punch: Shadow bends forward and punches at a downward angle.