Knuckles are a weapon in Shadow Fight 2, unlocked at Level 2. The knuckles have extremely limited range and its basic moves are the same as the character's bare fists, but they are very quick and powerful. Its Super Slash, when used at the right time, is extremely lethal and is capable of giving high damage to the enemies. They are used by the fighter Madman and by Cleric, a character from the Special Edition.
Attack Overview Edit
- Knuckles Straight Punch: The character punches forward.
- Knuckles Strong Punch: The character steps forward, squats, and punches forward.
- Knuckles Super Slash: The character charges forward while performing two downward spinning punches, then steps forward and punches forward.
- Knuckles Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot while performing a horizontal spinning punch.
- Knuckles Uppercut: The character performs an uppercut.
- Knuckles Low Punch: The character bends forward and punches at a downward angle.