Knives are the first weapon available for purchase to the player in Shadow Fight 2. Players will be prompted to buy Knives after defeating Kenji, as part of the tutorial. They are used by the fighter Jester and Vulture, as well as the bodyguard Bird.
Attack Overview Edit
- Knives Slash: The character swings a knife horizontally.
- Knives Double Slash: The character swings a knife horizontally, steps forward, and swings the other knife horizontally.
- Knives Strong Slash: The character steps forward and swings a knife downward.
- Knives Super Slash: The character steps forward, swings a knife upward while jumping, then swings the knife downward.
- Knives Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot while swinging a knife horizontally.
- Knives Upper Slash: The character performs an uppercut with a knife.
- Knives Low Slash: The character bends forward and swings a dagger horizontally at a downward angle.