Knives are the first weapon available for purchase to the player in Shadow Fight 2. They are the only weapons in the game which cannot be upgraded immediately after buying because the players will not have unlocked this ability.
The knives' moves are generally quick, powerful, and easy to time, making it an ideal weapon for beginners. However, being a Knives-type weapon, its spinning slash and upper slash have extremely limited range, similar to the character's bare fists.
Attack Overview Edit
- Knives Slash: Shadow swings a knife horizontally.
- Knives Double Slash: Shadow swings a knife horizontally, steps forward, and swings the other knife horizontally.
- Knives Strong Slash: Shadow steps forward and swings a knife downward.
- Knives Super Slash: Shadow steps forward, swings a knife upward while jumping, then swings the knife downward.
- Knives Spinning Slash: Shadow pivots on one foot while swinging a knife horizontally.
- Knives Upper Slash: Shadow performs an uppercut with a knife.
- Knives Low Slash: Shadow bends forward and swings a dagger horizontally at a downward angle.