Katars are a gem weapon from Act VI: Iron Reign in Shadow Fight 2. They are unlocked at level 32, along with Silver Spear. The Katars have the same movesets as the Knuckles. However they have a slightly higher range than the Knuckles, but also slightly weaker damage. They are wielded by the fighter Thief and his Ninja counterpart.
- Katars Straight Punch: Character punches forward.
- Katars Strong Punch: Character steps forward, squats, and punches forward.
- Katars Super Slash: Character charges forward while performing two downward spinning punches, then steps forward and punches forward.
- Katars Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot while performing a horizontal spinning punch.
- Katars Uppercut: Character performs an uppercut.
- Katars Low Punch: Character bends forward and punches at a downward angle.
- The katar is a weapon that originated from south India. It shows the status symbol of the owner. The Indian nobility often wore ornamental katar as a symbol of their social status.