Imhotep Pounders are a super weapon from Act II: Secret Path in Shadow Fight 2. It is unlocked at level 8, along with Tonfas. Imhotep Pounders has the appearance of a pair of hammers. They works like Steel Batons, but with a different super slash.
Attack Overview Edit
- Batons Slash: Shadow bends forward and swings a hammer downward.
- Batons Double Slash: Shadow bends forward, swings a hammer downward, then swings the other hammer horizontally.
- Batons Strong Slash: Shadow steps forward and swings a hammer downward.
- Battle Hammers Super Slash: Shadow charges forward as he swings both hammers horizontally twice, pivots on one foot and then slams both hammers into the ground.
- Batons Spinning Slash: Shadow pivots on one foot and swings a hammer horizontally.
- Batons Upper Slash: Shadow bends forward and swings a hammer upward.
- Batons Low Slash: Shadow bends forward and swings a hammer horizontally at a downward angle.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Batons Stance||Start of Fight|
|Batons Double Slash||Punch, Punch|
|Batons Strong Slash||Forward+Punch|
|Battle Hammers Super Slash||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Batons Spinning Slash||Backward+Punch|
|Batons Upper Slash||Up+Punch|
|Batons Low Slash||Down+Punch|
- They are the only shop weapons that comes with Stun enchantment.