Harrier Hooks are a super weapon from Act II: Secret Path in Shadow Fight 2. They are unlocked at level 10, along with Krises. Harrier Hooks has high damage, medium speed and low range. They are used by the Eternal Hoaxen.
- Axes Slash: Character swings an axe downward.
- Axes Double Slash: Character swings an axe downward, then pivots on one foot and swings both axes downward.
- Axes Strong Slash: Character lifts one axe over their head, then steps forward and slams the axe onto the ground.
- Axes Super Slash: Character swings both axes downward twice as they steps forward, then leaps forward and slams an axe into the ground as they lands.
- Axes Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot, then swings an axe horizontaly.
- Axes Upper Slash: Character steps forward and swings one axe vertically.
- Axes Low Slash: Character steps forward, kneels, and swing both axes horizontally.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Axes Double Slash||11|
|Axes Strong Slash||20||Forward+Punch|
|Axes Super Slash||11|
|Axes Spinning Slash||15||Backward+Punch|
|Axes Upper Slash||17||Up+Punch|
|Axes Low Slash||15||Down+Punch|