|Role||Leader of Butcher's children|
|Act||Act VII: Chapter 3|
|Equipment and Perks|
|Weapon|| Thunder Hammers|
Guru is an arrogant opponent but is impressed by the fact that Shadow does not fear him. He tempts him with promises of leading nations together and reveals how, if only Shadow had been a little "braver", he could have amassed a legion of faithful followers as people had already began to worship him. He also boasts that Butcher's children now follow and look up to him.
After his defeat he asks Shadow to reconsider his decision of fighting Titan, saying that they could become the heads of a great family of devoted followers together.
His ranged weapons of choice are Mortal Thorns.
Perks and Enchantments
Guru utilizes perks and enchantments that helps him with his attacks and defense (just like Shadow and Titan's other Bodyguards).
A 30% chance to trigger Avenger, which grants a Critical Hit with with 138% damage for 5 seconds after receiving a Critical Hit.
A 65% chance to withstand a Critical Hit without falling to the ground, returning 60% of its damage to Shadow.
A 30% chance to increase damage by 49% for 8 seconds after receiving a Head Hit.
A 25% chance to increase Guru's magic recharge from a successful unarmed attack by 100%.
A 25% chance to knock down players with a kick. This chance is doubled if Guru is in the air. Replaces Martial Spirit in Eclipse replays.
A 25% chance to avoid a death blow, replenishing 30% of Guru's health instead.
A 30% chance to block all damage from an incoming ranged attack.
Guru's Thunder Hammers are enchanted with Stun, giving him a chance to stun the players for 5 seconds with a successful hit. This chance is proportional to the damage dealt.
Guru's Armor is enchanted with Regeneration, giving a chance to regenerate 4.5% of his health for 5 seconds after being hit.
Guru's Helm is enchanted with Shielding, giving him chance to reduce incoming damage by 75% for 7 seconds after receiving Head Hit.
Guru's ranged weapons is enchanted with Bleeding, giving a chance to make Shadow lose 6% health per second over 5 seconds after being hit. This chance is proportional to the damage dealt.
- 793 Credits
- 8,000,000 XP
- You don't fear me? Strange. Should you had been a little braver, Shadow, you could've become me. Didn't you see people were worshiping you? Was it not obvious? - Guru's first words
- Butcher's children saw in me their messiah, one to free them from censure and morals. They are my flock now, and I lead them. Where we walk, blood will flow. - Before fighting him
- Think well, Shadow. With your potential, you could lead nations! We can be at head of a great family of faithful! I shall be waiting. - After he is defeated
- Unlike the Thunder Hammers in the shop, Guru's Thunder Hammers are enchanted.
- He is the only Bodyguard of Titan who does not wield a gem weapon.
- Like Shadow, he and the other Bodyguards of Titan utilize both perks and enchantments.