Glaive is a weapon unlocked at level 23 in Shadow Fight 2. It is two long blades connected to each other at its handle and have somewhat-high damage, moderate range, and somewhat fast speed. Glaive is used by Wasp's fourth bodyguard, Bosun, the fighter Oldman, and their ninja counterpart.
Attack Overview Edit
- Glaive Slash: The character thrusts the glaive forward.
- Glaive Double Slash: The character thrusts the glaive forward, then pivots on one foot and thrusts the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive Strong Slash: The character steps forward and thrusts the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive Super Slash: The character charges forward as they thrusts the glaive forward, then pivots on one foot and leaps forward, and thrusts the glaive downward as they lands.
- Glaive Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot and swings the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive Upper Slash: The character bends forward and thrusts the glaive horizontally at an upward direction.
- Glaive Low Slash: The character steps forward, bends down, and swings the glaive downward.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Glaive Double Slash||Punch, Punch|
|Glaive Strong Slash||Forward+Punch|
|Glaive Super Slash||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Glaive Spinning Slash||Backward+Punch|
|Glaive Upper Slash||Up+Punch|
|Glaive Low Slash||Down+Punch|
- The historical Glaive was a European polearm that consisted of a single-edged blade on the end of a pole.