Fretsaw is a weapon from Act VII: Chapter 1 in Shadow Fight 2. It is the last regular weapon available in Chapter 1, unlocked at level 46; along with the Blaster Tonfas (super weapon). Fretsaw has the same moves like the Sapphire Fang and Silver Glaive; it is thus the first non-gem Glaive to have that super slash. It is used by the fighter Aquaris and her Looter counterpart.
Attack Overview Edit
- Glaive Slash: The character thrusts the glaive forward.
- Glaive Double Slash: The character thrusts the glaive forward, then pivots on one foot and thrusts the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive Strong Slash: The character steps forward and thrusts the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive Super Slash: The character spins the glaive multiple times as they steps forward, then pivots on one foot and bends forward as they swings the glaive downward.
- Glaive Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot and swings the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive Upper Slash: The character bends forward and thrusts the glaive horizontally at an upward direction.
- Glaive Low Slash: The character steps forward, bends down, and swings the glaive downward.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Glaive Double Slash||10|
|Glaive Strong Slash||15||Forward+Punch|
|Glaive Super Slash||10|
|Glaive Spinning Slash||10||Backward+Punch|
|Glaive Upper Slash||12||Up+Punch|
|Glaive Low Slash||10||Down+Punch|