They are further categorized as Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary, or Unique equipment. Each equipment come with slots, which can be used to insert moves, perks, or both. All equipment, except for the Common equipment, also contain Shadow Ability that can be used in fights.
Players can upgrade their equipment by using one of the three methods below:
- Upgrade it from the shop. The equipment that appear in the shop are randomized, and will change in every 24 hours. If a piece of equipment in the shop is already owned, players can use either coins or gems to upgrade the equipment.
- A chance to be upgraded from winning fights, opening chests or booster packs. If the players receive an equipment that already owned, a part of an upgrade bar will fill up. When the upgrade bar fully filled up, the equipment will be upgraded, and a number of Shadow Energy will be given.
- Using Shadow Energy. Shadow Energy can be bought from the shop and obtained as a drop by winning fights. They are also will be given if the players receive an already owned equipment from winning fights, chests, or booster packs. Players can access this upgrade option from the equipment menu. Equipment with higher rarity require more Shadow Energy for an upgrade.
- Main article: Weapon (SF3)
Weapons increase the damage done through attacking with "punch" button, also changing the animations. They also determine Critical hit chance and different boosts depending on its factions.
For further knowledge of Weapons list, see Weapon Classes (SF3)
- Main article: Armor (SF3)
Armors reduces the damage of Body hit and increases the power of unarmed attacks (punches, kicks, and throws). Armors also defines the fighting style of a character.
- Main article: Helm (SF3)
Helms reduces the damage of Head hit and increases the power of Shadow ability. Compared to weapons and armors, helms come with less slots.
Ranged Weapon Edit
- Main article: Ranged Weapon (SF3)
Projectiles or traps that can be thrown from distance or plant on ground to damage the opponent respectively. It is the only equipment without slot, regardless of rarity.
Equipment Sets Edit
There are some unique equipment sets, obtainable when their respective events.
|Equipment Sets||Image||Event||Faction||Rarity||Time Available|
|Monkey King Set||Lunar Tournament||Dynasty||Unique|
|Executioner's Set||Sanguine March||Legion||Unique|
|Steel Sakura Set||Blossom Festival||Heralds||Unique|
|Swamper's Set||Menace of the Swamps||Legion||Epic
|Frozen Dragon Set||Dragon Lesson||Dynasty||Unique|
|Pirate Set||Big Splash||Legion||Epic|
|Feldsher Set||Market Madness||Heralds||Epic|
|Jailguard's Set||Prison Break||Legion||Epic|
|Carnival Set||Dangerous Show||Dynasty||Epic|
|Vampire Set||Creepy Party||Legion||Unique|
|Scientist Set||Side Effect||Heralds||Epic|
All items within the sets are of Unique or Epic rarity (comparable to Legendary) with the exceptions of Swamper's Set; all the items except the weapons are of Epic rarity, available even before the event was held, and still obtainable after the event was over.