|Role||Emperor of Ivory City|
|Act||Act VII: Chapter 3|
|Equipment and Perks|
|Weapon|| Cobra's Tooth|
|Magic(s)||Wrath of Flame|
Emperor is an evil and powerful tyrant. He makes up claim that Ivory City is his by rights - a reference to the event in Act VI, when everyone believes that Shadow is the deceased Prince. He says that Shadow was weak and represented the "quintessential" of all the things he hated about commoners. Upon defeat, he conceitedly claims that his followers would flay Shadow alive should he dare set foot in his kingdom.
He wears Inferno Carapace as Armor.
His ranged weapons of choice are Mortal Thorns.
He uses Wrath of Flame as Magic.
Perks and Enchantments
Emperor utilizes perks and enchantments that helps him on attacks and defense (just like Shadow and Titan's other Bodyguards).
A 100% chance that during first 3 seconds of a round Emperor's First Strike would reduce players' health by 15% (20% in Eclipse replays).
A 60% chance to trigger Avenger, which grants a Critical Hit with with 141% damage for 5 seconds after receiving a Critical Hit.
A 50% chance to increase Emperor's magic recharge from a successful unarmed attack by 100%.
A 25% chance (35% in Eclipse replays) to bypass players' blocks.
A 50% chance to block all damage from an incoming ranged attack.
Emperor's Cobra's Tooth is enchanted with Magic Recharge, giving him chance to increase his magic recharge from a successful hit by 300%.
Emperor's Armor and head are enchanted with Damage Absorption, giving him a chance to absorb all damage dealt to his body and head by a single strike.
Emperor's ranged weapons is enchanted with Lifesteal, giving him a chance on every successful hit to replenish his health by 250% of damage dealt to the players.
- 1,040 Credits
- 8,000,000 XP
- Kneel, peasant, and behold your sovereign, who rules with an iron hand! When Shogun's head touched the ground, I took his kingdom - it was mine by rights! - Emperor's first words
- You're meek, Shadow. People left to their own will shall soon destroy the State. And you are the quintessence of everything that I hate about commoners! - Before fighting him
- Cur, mongrel! Should you ever dare to trespass my kingdom, my vassals will flay you alive! - After he is defeated
- Emperor's Cobra's Tooth has different enchantment than the one in the shop.
- He and the other Bodyguards of Titan (except for Guru) wields gem weapons.
- Like Shadow, he and the other Bodyguards of Titan have perks.
- He is the last bodyguard encountered in the game.