Attack Overview Edit
- Two-handed Weapon Slash: The character lifts the sword over their head and swings it downward as they bend down.
- Two-handed Weapon Double Slash: The character lifts the sword over their head and swings it downward as they bend down, then steps forward and swings the sword horizontally.
- Two-handed Weapon Strong Slash: The character leaps forward, then swings the sword horizontally as they land.
- Two-handed Weapon Super Slash: The character charges forward as they spin around and swings the sword twice, then leaps forward and smashes the sword to the ground as they lands.
- Two-handed Weapon Spinning Slash: The character steps forward, then pivots on one foot and swings the sword horizontally.
- Two-handed Weapon Upper Slash: The character steps forward and swings the sword vertically.
- Two-handed Weapon Low Slash: The character steps forward and bends down as they swings the sword horizontally.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Two-handed Weapon Slash||12||Punch|
|Two-handed Weapon Double Slash||12|
|Two-handed Weapon Strong Slash||20||Forward+Punch|
|Two-handed Weapon Low Slash||12||Down+Punch|
|Two-handed Weapon Spinning Slash||17||Backward+Punch|
|Two-handed Weapon Upper Slash||16||Up+Punch|
|Two-handed Weapon Super Slash||10|