Daggers are a weapon in Act I of Shadow Fight 2. They function the same as Knives. Daggers are the last weapon that can be bought with coins in the first Act, unlocked at level 6 along with the Blood Reaper. They are used by the fighter Seer.
Attack Overview Edit
- Knives Slash: The character swings a dagger horizontally.
- Knives Double Slash: The character swings a dagger horizontally, steps forward, and swings the other dagger horizontally.
- Knives Strong Slash: The character steps forward and swings a dagger downward.
- Knives Super Slash: The character steps forward, swings a dagger upward while jumping, then swings the dagger downward.
- Knives Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot while swinging a dagger horizontally.
- Knives Upper Slash: The character performs an uppercut with a dagger.
- Knives Low Slash: The character bends forward and swings a dagger horizontally at a downward angle.