|Role||Leader of the Hideout|
|Act||Act VII: Revelation|
Mini-boss Battle Edit
After 15 stages of the Hideout tournament are completed, Cypher will challenge Shadow to a friendly sparring to test his prowess. He wields the Telescopic Staff as his weapon and uses the Landmines as ranged weapon. Two rounds must be won in order to score a victory. There is a total of three rounds that can be fought. The timer for each battle is 99 seconds, as per usual conditions.
Awarded for defeating Cypher.
- Who have you brought here, Kali? Did you forget we're in hiding?
- Shroud himself? Interesting... So, Shadow, you must be quite important to Titan if he sent his best fighter to fetch you. That makes you important to us, too.
- You should rest here. We can't allow you to leave the compound just yet, for your own safety... and ours.
- Kali, give our guest a tour. We will speak later.
- Titan never conquered a world without resistance. Each time a champion arises to stop him.
- Shroud was once such a champion. He lost, and compromised with his conscience. Titan spared his life, but made a faithful slave out of him.
- You don't yet understand what you're dealing with, boy. Titan is a monster, a parasite for whom life itself means nothing.
- Your fight against Titan is inevitable, but the outcome is not predetermined. You will need more than just your strength. Show me all you've got!
- You're strong, capable. But Titan is no simple brute. He can harrow your mind, leaving no chance to defend. His will turns into your will. But there's a way.
- Before Titan came, an ancient tribe lived here. Their wills were strong. He was unable to turn them into his mindless soldiers, so he ordered their destruction.
- But one of these ancients escaped and hid... somewhere. I tried to use Cronos, my greatest creation, to find him.
- The ancient one is powerful. He wiped Cronos' memory, replacing it with an idea to cleanse this world of all vices. He's likely near one of Titan's factories.
- Shadow, do you copy? You've impressed our fighters, but another wishes to spar under special rules. Meet him at the Hideout if you want. Over and out.
- Shadow, it's Cypher speaking. There is yet another fighter at the Hideout who would like to spar with you.
- Shadow, Kali, do you copy? Status report?
- Interesting. He won't be allowed near Titan still, but I have an idea. Titan's men are holding a competition at the Incubator.
- The winner will be promoted to a commander of a special squadron "Faceless" at the ceremony held at Titan's citadel. It's your chance to get close to Titan.
- Shadow, Kali, do you copy? Got new intel. Looks like Shroud is completely out of control!
- Titan is sending one of his retainers, a certain Justice, to bring Shroud to his senses. Here is what we've intercepted.
- I have intercepted another exchange of messages. Commencing transmission.
- Attention, Justice! We demand your surrender! I have restored the Hideout's internal defense circuit; you have no other options!
- The girl has lost her mind, obviously, it's Titan's work. We can hold her here, but she'll remain like that for as long as Titan holds grip of her mind.
- I understand Titan's true motives now. When you opened the Gates, Shadow Energy formed a new body for you. A capsule made of pure energy.
- Should you lose this battle, Titan won't need the champions' energy - he'll have yours. Any world finding itself in his way will be reduced to ashes.
- Our enemy proved to be more devious than expected. It was not your fault. But you should go now, while you can! Back through the Gates and to your world.
- Cypher's landmines are different than the one in the shop; it blinks with red light instead of green light.
- He is also an inventor, having invented Cronos.