Composite Sword is a super weapon in Shadow Fight 2. It is unlocked at level 49 in Act VII: Chapter 2, along with Shocker Claws. The weapon consists of nine segmented blades, with each segment connected by a stretchable thread. When swung, the segments are disconnected from each other, making Composite Sword work like a whip instead of a sword. Due to how it functions, Composite Sword's range is very long. It is wielded by Ancient, the fighter Whiplash, and Titan's second bodyguard, Master.
Attack Overview Edit
- Composite Sword Slash: The character swings the sword downward.
- Composite Sword Double Slash: The character swings the sword downward, then swings it upward while disconnecting the segments.
- Composite Sword Heavy Slash: The character lifts the sword over their head, then swings it forward, disconnecting the segments, and the tip of the sword slams the ground.
- Composite Sword Super Slash: The character disconnects the segments, then swings it forward, steps forward and swings it forward once more, then slams it to the ground.
- Composite Sword Spinning Slash: The character disconnects the segments, then pivots on one foot and jumps, while slamming the sword to the ground.
- Composite Sword Upper Slash: The character steps forward and quickly swings the sword vertically, disconnecting the segments.
- Composite Sword Low Slash: The character bends forward and swings the sword at a downward angle while disconnecting the segments.