Cobra's Tooth is a gem weapon unlocked at level 50 in Shadow Fight 2. It is one of the first weapons unlocked at the chapter three of Act VII: Revelation, along with Orbs of Pain. Cobra's Tooth functions like a glaive but its super slash shoots an arrow to the opponent. The arrow has higher damage than most ranged weapons, and cannot be blocked. The arrow is not categorized as weapon, ranged weapons, and magic. Thus, it does not follow any enchantments on these equipments. Cobra's Tooth is wielded by some enemies in Spaceship Challenge and Stone Grove Tournament. It is also wielded by Titan's fifth bodyguard, Emperor.
Attack Overview Edit
- Glaive Slash: The character thrusts the glaive forward.
- Glaive Double Slash: The character thrusts the glaive forward, then pivots on one foot and thrusts the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive Strong Slash: The character steps forward and thrusts the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive-Bow Super Slash: The character shoots a single arrow toward the opponent. The arrow ignores block.
- Glaive Spinning Slash: The character pivots on one foot and swings the glaive horizontally.
- Glaive Upper Slash: The character bends forward and thrusts the glaive horizontally at an upward direction.
- Glaive Low Slash: The character steps forward, bends down, and swings the glaive downward.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Glaive Double Slash||10|
|Glaive Strong Slash||15||Forward+Punch|
|Glaive-Bow Super Slash||10||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Glaive Spinning Slash||10||Backward+Punch|
|Glaive Upper Slash||12||Up+Punch|
|Glaive Low Slash||10||Down+Punch|