Butcher's Knives are a boss weapon in Shadow Fight 2. They can be obtained by defeating Butcher once more in Eclipse mode. Butcher's Knives have very high damage, medium speed and low range. They work like axes, but have a different super slash. The weapon is enchanted with Bleeding enchantment. The formula for the power of the Bleeding enchantment is as follows:
- $ [3639 / 100 * level + 105] $
- Axes slash: Character swings a cleaver downward.
- Axes Double Slash: Character swings a cleaver downward, then pivots on one foot and swings both cleavers downward.
- Axes Strong Slash: Character lifts one cleaver over their head, then steps forward and slams the cleaver onto the ground.
- Butcher's Knives Super Slash: Character swings one cleaver downward, then pivots on one foot, charges forward, and performs a heavy swing with another cleaver.
- Axes Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot, then swings a cleaver horizontaly.
- Axes Upper Slash: Character steps forward and swings one cleaver vertically.
- Axes Low Slash: Character steps forward, kneels, and swing both cleavers horizontally.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Axes Stance||Start of Fight|
|Axes Double Slash||Punch, Punch|
|Axes Strong Slash||Forward+Punch|
|Butcher's Knives Super Slash||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Axes Spinning Slash||Backward+Punch|
|Axes Upper Slash||Up+Punch|
|Axes Low Slash||Down+Punch|
- Butcher's Knives, along with Hermit's Swords, are the only obtainable demon weapons that have a unique super slash. The counterparts for Lynx's Claws, Wasp's Naginata, Widow's Fans and Shogun's Katana are General's fourth Mercenary Needle Claws, Hawk's Naginata, Emerald Cutters and Daisho respectively.