Blood Reaper is a super weapon from Act I in Shadow Fight 2. It has a decorated sickle and a barbed circle-shaped weight, connected with a chain. It is unlocked at level 6, along with Daggers. Blood Reaper is the second weapon that is purchased through gems in the store, with the first being the Ninja Sword. The weapon has a long attack range and, as the name suggest, comes with Bleeding enchantment.
Attack Overview Edit
- Kusarigama Slash: Shadow swings the sickle forward.
- Kusarigama Double Slash: Shadow swings the sickle forward, then whips the weight forward.
- Kusarigama Strong Slash: Shadow steps forward and tosses the sickle at a vertical angle over his head, then swings the sickle forward as he bends forward.
- Kusarigama Super Slash: Shadow spins around as he charges forward and swings the sickle in a large circle around him three times.
- Kusarigama Spinning Slash: Shadow steps forward, then pivots on one foot and swings the sickle horizontally.
- Kusarigama Upper Slash: Shadow bends forward, then quickly hurls the sickle vertically as he jumps forward, then whips the sickle to the ground as he lands.
- Kusarigama Low Slash: Shadow whips the weight forward twice.