|Time Bomb (1702-1912)|
Blaster Tonfas is a super weapon unlocked at level 46 in Shadow Fight 2. It is the last weapon unlocked at the chapter 1 of Act VII: Revelation, along with Fretsaw. Blaster Tonfas shoots a pair of energy missiles as its super-slash. The missile works similar to Ranged Weapons, and has higher damage than most ranged weapons. The missile is not categorized as a weapon, ranged weapons, and magic. Thus, it doesn't follow any enchantments on these equipment. The mini-bosses Cronos and May wield this weapon.
Attack Overview Edit
- Tonfas Slash: Character jabs a Tonfa forward.
- Tonfas Double Slash: Character jabs a Tonfa forward, then steps forward as they jabs the other Tonfa forward.
- Tonfas Strong Slash: Character holds a Tonfa's stick, then steps forward and swings the handle forward at a downward angle.
- Blaster Tonfas Shot: The super slash of Blaster Tonfas. Character shoots two energy missiles from both Tonfas. The missile can be blocked.
- Tonfas Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot and swings a Tonfa horizontally.
- Tonfas Upper Slash: Character steps forward, bends down, and swings a Tonfa vertically.
- Tonfas Low Slash: Character bends forward and swings a Tonfa's handle horizontally.