Blaster Tonfas are a super weapon unlocked at level 46 in Shadow Fight 2. It is the last weapon unlocked at the chapter 1 of Act VII: Revelation, along with Fretsaw. Blaster Tonfas shoot a pair of energy missiles as the weapon's super slash. The missile works similar to Ranged Weapons, but has higher damage than most ranged weapons. The missile is not categorized as a weapon, ranged weapon or magic; thus, it does not follow any enchantments on any piece of equipment used. The mini-bosses Cronos and May wield this weapon.
Attack Overview Edit
- Tonfa Slash: Wielder jabs a Tonfa forward.
- Tonfa Double Slash: Wielder jabs a Tonfa forward, then steps forward as he jabs the other Tonfa forward.
- Tonfa Strong Slash: Wielder holds a Tonfa's stick, then steps forward and swings the handle forward at a downward angle.
- Blasters Shot: The super slash of Blaster Tonfas. Character lifts up both of his hands, then fires a pair of energy missiles. The missiles can be blocked.
- Tonfa Spinning Slash: Wielder pivots on one foot and swings a Tonfa horizontally.
- Tonfa Upper Slash: Wielder steps forward, bends down, and swings a Tonfa vertically.
- Tonfa Low Slash: Wielder bends forward and swings a Tonfa's handle horizontally.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Tonfa Double Slash||8|
|Tonfa Strong Slash||10||Forward+Punch|
|Blasters Shot||10||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Tonfa Spinning Slash||12||Backward+Punch|
|Tonfa Upper Slash||12||Up+Punch|
|Tonfa Low Slash||12||Down+Punch|