Big Swords are a gem weapon unlocked at level 15 in Shadow Fight 2. They are enchanted with Bloodrage enchantment. Big Swords is unlocked along with the Axes. They are used by Cleaver, Wasp's second bodyguard and the fighter Hazzard from Act VII: Chapter 1.
Attack Overview Edit
- Swords Slash: Character bends forward and swings one sword horizontally.
- Swords Double Slash: Character bends forward, swings one sword horizontally, and swings the other sword horizontally.
- Swords Strong Slash: Character steps forward, bends forward, and swings a sword downward.
- Big Swords Super Slash: Character steps forward then swings a sword horizontally. The character then steps forward twice while while swinging the swords twice at the opposite direction, then swings both swords horizontally.
- Swords Spinning Slash: Character pivots on one foot while swinging a sword horizontally.
- Swords Upper Slash: Character swings a sword horizontally at an upward angle.
- Swords Low Slash: Character pivots on one foot, kneels, and swings a sword horizontally.
- These swords resemble the Buster Sword from Final Fantasy VII.
- Big Swords are the only weapon from a previous act seen in the hands of a Tournament opponent in Act VII.