|Role||Assassin, leader of The Order|
|Act||Act VII: Chapter 3|
|Equipment and Perks|
Physically, he appears as a dangerous warrior holding a sword and dressed in a dark robe, with a cowl covering half of his face. As is name suggests, he is an expert of stealth and silent killing. He says that Shadow should have been the most famous assassin as his primary skill is killing and wonders why the latter is wasting his time with the "common rabble". He also tells Shadow that after taking over the Assassin's Order he is the one who decides who lives and who dies.
After Shadow defeats him and spares his life, Assassin threatens him that this act of mercy would one day cost him dearly.
His ranged weapons of choice are Mortal Thorns.
Perks and Enchantments
Assassin has perks and utilizes enchantments that helps him with his attacks and defense (just like Shadow and Titan's other Bodyguards).
A 50% chance to trigger Avenger, which grants a Critical Hit with 134% damage for 5 seconds after receiving a Critical Hit.
A 20% chance to bypass players' block.
A 20% chance to knock down players with a kick. This chance is doubled if Assassin is in the air.
Blocking a player's hit gives Assassin a 30% chance to get +85% damage for 2 seconds.
Assassin's Devastator is enchanted with Precision, giving him a chance to make a Critical Hit with increased damage.
Assassin's Armor is enchanted with Regeneration, giving a chance to regenerate 4.5% of his health for 5 seconds after being hit.
Assassin's Helm is enchanted with Magic Recharge, giving him a chance to increase his magic recharge from taking a Head Hit by 700%.
Assassin's ranged weapons is enchanted with Lifesteal, giving a chance on every successful hit to replenish his health by 250% of the damage dealt to his enemy.
- 436 Credits
- 8,000,000 XP
- Yours is the fame of the most talented assassin. For that is your main skill: killing. Why waste time with common rable, doing their meaningles errands? - Assassin's first words
- I took over the Order in one of the worlds, then did away with the bothersome old man and that skirt. Now only I decide who lives and who dies - I'm in control. - Before fighting him
- You let me live... That mistake will cost you dearly! One day... - After he is defeated
- Assassin's Devastator has a different enchantment than the one in the shop.
- He and the other Bodyguards of Titan (except for Guru) wields a gem weapon.
- Assassin uses a Two-Handed weapon called Devastator when fighting Shadow, although in his avatar he appears to be holding a Katana.
- He is the only bodyguard of Titan who does not wield a weapon from Act VII.