|Role||Assassin, leader of The Order|
|Act||Act VII: Chapter 3|
|Equipment and Perks|
Assassin is a dangerous fighter. He wields a heavy big sword. He wears a black robe and cowl, covering half of his face. Assassin is trained in stealth and efficient killing, as the name suggests. He says that the title of the most famous assassin belongs to Shadow as killing is his primary skill. He asks why Shadow then wastes his time with the "common rabble". He also tells Shadow that he took over the Order in one of the worlds - a reference to Lynx's Assassin Order - and now he is the one who decides who lives and who dies. Once Shadow defeats him, he decides to spare Assassin's life. Assassin, however, is convinced that this is a mistake and will result in Shadow's death.
His ranged weapons of choice are Mortal Thorns.
Perks and Enchantments
Assassin has perks and utilizes enchantments that helps him on attacks and defense (just like Shadow and Titan's other Bodyguards).
A 50% chance to trigger Avenger, which grants a Critical Hit with 134% damage for 5 seconds after receiving a Critical Hit.
A 20% chance to bypass player's block.
A 20% chance to knock down players with a kick. This chance is doubled if Assassin is in the air.
Blocking a player's hit gives Assassin a 30% chance to get +85% damage for 2 seconds.
Assassin's Devastator is enchanted with Precision, giving him a chance to make a Critical Hit with increased damage.
Assassin's Armor is enchanted with Regeneration, giving a chance to regenerate 4.5% of his health for 5 seconds after being hit.
Assassin's Helm is enchanted with Magic Recharge, giving him a chance to increase his magic recharge from taking a Head Hit by 700%.
Assassin's ranged weapons is enchanted with Lifesteal, giving a chance on every successful hit to replenish his health by 250% of the damage dealt to his enemy.
- 436 Credits
- 8,000,000 XP
- Yours is the fame of the most talented assassin. For that is your main skill: killing. Why waste time with common rable, doing their meaningles errands? - Assassin's first words
- I took over the Order in one of the worlds, then did away with the bothersome old man and that skirt. Now only I decide who lives and who dies - I'm in control. - Before fighting him
- You let me live... That mistake will cost you dearly! One day... - After he is defeated
- Assassin's Devastator has different enchantment than the one in the shop.
- He and the other Bodyguards of Titan (except for Guru) wields a gem weapon.
- Assassin uses a Two-Handed weapon called Devastator when fighting Shadow, although in his avatar he appears to be holding a Katana.
- He is the only bodyguard of Titan who does not wield a weapon from Act VII.